Subject: Re: Words, Books, and Key Usage

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:19:31 +1200 (NZST)

"David P. Kemp" <[email-masked]> writes:

>The first step to recovery is admitting that something is wrong. 

Hi.  My name is Peter and I have a keyUsage problem.  Initially it
was just small things, a little digitalSignature after lunch, maybe
a dataEncipherment after dinner and keyAgreement as a nightcap.  Then
I started combining digitalSignature and keyEncipherment in the same
certificate.  It just got worse and worse.  In the end I was
experimenting with mixing digitalSignature and nonRepudiation, and 
even freebasing keyCertSigns.  One morning I woke up in bed next to
a giant lizard wearing a Mozilla t-shirt, and knew I had a problem.

It's now been six weeks since my last nonRepudiation...

Peter.

---

From: Aram Perez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 07:56:26 -0700

> It's now been six weeks since my last nonRepudiation...

Where can I get my two bits of nonRepudiation?

Aram