Subject: Request for IESG consideration: PKIX Roadmap

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:47:01 -0400

Jeff & Steve,

The PKIX working group has achieved rough consensus and completed WG Last 
Call 
for  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-roadmap-08.txt, 
"Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Roadmap".  Please consider this 
specification for submission to the IESG for advancement to RFC status.

We believe this specification would be most appropriate as an informational 
track RFC.

Thanks,

Tim Polk

---

From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:40:45 +0200

I have not completed my review of this document. However:

> 7 Security Considerations 
>     
>    There are not requirements in this document. 

Will not cut it! Perhaps something a bit more descriptive could be
provided. Something that states that Security Considerations are
provided in the individual documents...etc.. etc.

			-Jeff

---

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:21:50 -0400

Jeff,

Thanks for the feedback.  I will ask the authors for proposed text for this 
section and get back to you ASAP.

Tim