Subject: Re: DPD/DPV Requirements

From: Peter Sylvester <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:55:50 +0200 (MET DST)

> 
> I suggest that we add the following sentence to the end of the 2nd 
> paragraph above:
> 
>    The DPV server SHOULD be able to include a server identifier in the 
> response.

Ok.

---

From: Peter Sylvester <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:49:37 +0200 (MET DST)

> > 
> > - It is a matter of local configuration of a client to
> >   match a server identifier with a identifier associated
> >   to an authentication method, e.g., a signature.

If you mean that 'signature' should be replaced by 'signature
together with trustworthy public key certificate containing one
or more identifiers ...', note that this is an 'e.g.', so I 
leave it to you (Denis and Russ) whatever you want to use as 
unambiguous phrase.