Subject: PKIX agenda for Atlanta

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:21:01 -0500

Folks,

It is time to draft the agenda for the Atlanta PKIX meeting.

The first order of business for PKIX has to be the DPD/DPV protocol 
discussion.  We have four different editors (or editing groups) that have 
proposed or produced protocol drafts.  Now that the DPD/DPV requirements 
are complete, we need to make a decision on which protocol or protocols to 
pursue.

Only one of these protocols will survive and progress to RFC.  There are 
real advantages to selecting a winner early, rather than late.  This way, 
we waste the least number of cycles on drafts that are not going 
forward.  To that end, I would like to give each of those groups as much 
time as possible, as well as discussion from the floor.

I will try to accommodate any other agenda requests I receive, but please 
recognize that your time will be limited.  If you wish to be on the agenda 
(for DPD/DPV or otherwise) please drop me a note with agenda in the subject 
line.

Thanks,

Tim Polk