Subject: WG Last Call: Logotypes

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:37:50 -0500

Folks,

This message initiates working group Last Call for the logotypes 
document.  In light of holiday schedules, Last Call will run for three 
weeks rather than two weeks.  That is, Last Call will not close before 
January 13.   The URL for this Internet-Draft is:

      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-logotypes-09.txt

The editors have informed us that "all of the items briefed at the meeting 
in Atlanta as well as the request by the chairs have been handled. In 
addition, a few comments from working group members that sent us email have 
been addressed."

Thanks, and have a great holiday season.

Tim Polk

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working 
>Group of the IETF.
>Title : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Logotypes in
>X.509 certificates
>Author(s) : S. Santesson, R. Housley, T. Freeman
>Filename : draft-ietf-pkix-logotypes-09.txt
>Pages : 20
>Date : 2002-12-20
>This document specifies a certificate extension for including
>logotypes in public key certificates and attribute certificates.
>Please send comments on this document to the [email-masked]
>mailing list.
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-logotypes-09.txt
>