Subject: RFC 3379 compliance matrix

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:15:12 -0500

Dear DPD/DPV editors,

You will find attached to this message the long awaited compliance matrix 
for DPD/DPV protocols.  The "matrix" consists of 35 requirements statements 
extracted from RFC 3379.  Each statement includes a reference to the 
relevant section of the RFC.  Most include directions from the chairs to 
the editors that elaborate on the type(s) of information we are looking 
for.  Directions to the editors are in brackets.

To have your respective documents considered for selection as the PKIX 
DPD/DPV protocol, please complete the attached matrix describing how your 
protocol satisfies the requirements.  Please respond to each requirement 
in-line, so that reviewers will be able to easily compare the responses.

In light of the holiday season, please complete the document and submit to 
the PKIX list by January 8.  We will allow a week for discussion and hold 
the straw poll January 16 and 17.

Thanks,

Steve Kent
Tim Polk