Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-acpolicies-extn-02.txt

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:29:07 -0500

Denis:

Sorry, I misspelled the the name that I assigned to identify this 
extension.  Here is the corrected entry:

    id-pe-ac-policies            OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-pe 15 }

Russ

At 01:48 PM 3/3/2003 +0100, Denis Pinkas wrote:

>To the WG,
>
>I have re-issued a new version of the
>Attribute Certificate Policies extension document.
>
>The intent is to fully align the content with the equivalent extension
>policy for Public Key Certificates (i.e. certificate policies extension,
>id-ce-certificatePolicies): the additions that were initially proposed 
>have been removed.
>
>You will (certainly) notice that there is an error in the ASN.1 module 
>which omits to import the PolicyQualifierId from RFC 3280. This will be 
>corrected once the web server is re-opened.
>
>The new OID is proposed in the arc for attribute certificate attributes
>id-aca OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-pkix 10 }
>
>Denis