Subject: Agenda Requests for PKIX (seriously)

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:40:43 -0500

Folks,

Apparently, I need to start on the agenda far earlier for the next 
meeting.  As several have noticed, time is running late and I haven't put 
the agenda together yet.  From other messages on this topic, I see that the 
lack of an agenda is clearly wasting the WG's time and energy.  Since we 
have other important things to do, I will rectify that ASAP.

I have had a number of requests but need to get the complete list of 
requests before I finalize the agenda.  If you *haven't* already sent me 
mail, please drop me a line by COB Tuesday (5PM Eastern-US).  I will post 
the agenda Tuesday night.

Thanks,

Tim Polk

---

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:28:49 -0500

I have sent out follow-up messages (e.g., "how much time do you need for 
your presentation?") to everyone whose agenda request did NOT get buried in 
my mailbox.

That is, if you sent in a request but haven't seen a follow-up from me, you 
should re-send your agenda request.

Thanks,

Tim Polk

At 02:40 PM 3/10/2003 -0500, Tim Polk wrote:

>the agenda together yet.  From other messages on this topic, I see that 
>the lack of an agenda is clearly wasting the WG's time and energy.  Since 
>we have other important things to do, I will rectify that ASAP.
>