Subject: I-D draft-slone-ldap-x500-align-00.txt

From: "Slone, Skip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:47:04 -0500

FYI... Although most of this I-D pertains to the LDAP WGs, there are a
couple items that may be of interest to people in PKIX.  In particular, I
draw attention to sections 3.5 (;binary), 3.16 (string matching), and 3.19
(enhanced matching).

I will be at IETF 56, so if anyone wishes to talk to me one-on-one about
this, just let me know.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-slone-ldap-x500-align-00.txt

This document is intended to provide information of interest to 
developers of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) 
specifications and products. It is intended to provide background 
information and to facilitate discussion within IETF Working Groups, 
most notably LDAPbis. This Internet-Draft highlights decisions made 
by group attending the ITU-T and ISO/IEC JTC1 Collaborative Meeting 
on the Directory in London in February 2003 for inclusion in an 
upcoming Proposed Draft Amendment (PDAM) to the ITU-T X.500 / IS 
9594 Specification. It also identifies issues that the X.500 group 
would like to bring to the attention of the LDAPbis Working Group at 
the upcoming IETF meeting in March. 

Regards,

-- Skip Slone