Subject: XML Key Management Specification Last Call - need review/feedback

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:15:37 +0100

Dear IETF security folks,

Firstly, apologies if (or when) you get more than one copy of this.

On behalf of the W3C XML Key Managment Service WG [XKMS-WG], we are
pleased to announce the publication of the "XML Key Management Specification"
Last Call Working Draft.  This is one of the deliverables of the WG.  The
document address is:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-20030418/Overview.html
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xkms2-bindings-20030418/Overview.html

The Last Call review period will end on 23 May, 2003. Please send review
comments by that date to the editor - [email-masked] and cc:
[email-masked]

Thanks,
Stephen.

[XKMS-WG]  http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com