Subject: Policy Requirements for Attribute Authorities

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:23:41 +0200

ETSI is making available a draft document for public comments called:
"Policy requirements for certification service providers issuing Attribute 
Certificates".

The document is available at the following URL:
http://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/Open/ETSI%20TS%20102_158%20v01.zip

This document has been approved by ETSI Technical Committee - Electronic 
Signatures and Infrastructures for public review.  Comments are invited on 
it, to be submitted to the editor and/or the task leader by 2003.08.24.

Editor: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Task leader: Franco Ruggieri <[email-masked]>

Do not send your comments to the PKIX or to the SMIME mailing list.

This will allow the consolidation by 2003.09.07 of a final draft to be 
approved for publication at TC ESI # 05 in Sophia Antipolis, 23 – 24 
September 2003 as ETSI Technical Specification (TS) 102 158.

If you choose to place your comments in-line in the text of the document 
please return them under the same file name with the addition "&your initials".

If you are aware of other public lists whose members might benefit from 
awareness of this document and have their own views to offer, please feel 
free to forward the document to them with copy of this message.

Regards,

Denis Pinkas. Document editor.
Franco Ruggieri. Task leader.