Subject: agenda, from Tim

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:23:47 -0500

PKIX WG (pkix-wg)

Monday March 1, 2001 1530-1730
=================================

CHAIR: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>, Tim Polk <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Document Status Review [Steve Kent]

       The working group has a large number of Internet-Drafts.  Many
       documents are with the ADs or in various stages of WG Last Call.
       Several others are ready for Last Call. (15 min.)

2. PKIX WG Specifications

    2.1  Subject Identification Method   Jongwook Park (KISA)

          http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-sim-02.txt

       A new draft of the Subject Identification Method has been submitted.
       This darft is reasonably mature, and should progress out of the WG
       with the next draft. (20 min.)

    2.2 RFC 3280 Progression	TBD

       NIST is currently performing the interoperability testing for RFC 3280.
       This presentation will update the WG on NIST's progress, projected
       completion date, and issues identified to date.  (5 min.)

3. Related Specifications & Liasion Presentations

    TBD