Subject: new WG item

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:35:58 -0500

Folks,

Alex Deacon sent a message to the list announcing the availability of 
a new, individual I-D tha proposes a nonceless profile for OCSP:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deacon-lightweight-ocsp-profile-00
.txt

Our AD (Russ) has indicated that since we are progressing OCSP to 
Draft standard, it is appropriate to bring this document into the WG 
at the same time, and consider it as well.  The first order of 
business is to decide first what the track is appropriate for the 
document, i.e., informational or standards track.  Then having 
decided on the context, the WG can discuss the document details.

Alex, please contact the Secretariat and ask that the I-D be moved 
under the PKIX umbrella.

Steve

P.S.  My initial observation arise that the word "only" frequently 
appears in the wrong place in sentences in the I-D.  Try moving it 
adjacent to the word being modified, e.g.,:

OCSPRequests conformant to this profile MUST only include one
     Request in the OCSPRequest.RequestList structure.

should be

OCSPRequests conformant to this profile MUST include only one
     Request in the OCSPRequest.RequestList structure.