Subject: Agenda Requests, Please...

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:38:54 -0500

Folks,

The PKIX WG will be meeting at the 59th IETF in Seoul on Monday, March 1 
3:30 - 5:30 PM.   I will be putting together the agenda for the PKIX WG 
over the next few days. I would like to receive all agenda requests by 
Monday morning at the latest. I will post the agenda to the WG that 
afternoon, and submit the official agenda Tuesday morning. WG activities 
will, as always, get preference for agenda time.

A side note:

I have been largely out of commission since late January, after fracturing 
one of my vertebrae.  This injury has severely limited my time in the 
office, so I am absolutely overwhelmed by email.  I just don't have the 
time to wade through it all.  In light of that:

	(1) Please put the word "Agenda" in the subject line! It helps me navigate 
through the
	spam and unread mail.

	(2) Please submit a new request *even if you sent me mail before*.   I 
will try searching
	for the usual key words, but am likely to miss old requests.

Thanks,

Tim Polk