Subject: Re: Identity (was PKI International Consortium)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:40:42 -0600

the down side is that DNA is one of those PIIs ... with high assurance
requirements.

private key values would likely be placed in a public certificates ... long
before DNA information

todd glassey wrote:

DNA is reasonably constant

--
Internet trivia, 20th anv: http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/rfcietff.htm

---

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:45:13 -0700

Here again Lynn we as technologists are telling the world what it needs
rather than looking at its existing processes, and figuring out how they
would work in a paperless model. But I do hear what you are saying and I do
realize the overhead of having a HGN fingerprint installed into a token and
BTW - I am in the process of filing a patent for a PKI adaptation for
signing the chromosomal matrix so that it generates a set of hashes and
simple signatures. This in fact is a DNS Signature. Filing should be done by
next week...

Todd Glassey

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Al Arsenault" <[email-masked]>; "Eric Norman"
<[email-masked]>; "PKIX list" <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: Identity (was PKI International Consortium)