Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-pkixrep-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:52:21 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Repository Locator Service
	Author(s)	: S. Boeyen, P. Hallam-Baker
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-pkixrep-03.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2005-2-10
	
This document defines a PKI repository locator service. The service
makes use of DNS SRV records defined in accordance with RFC 2782. The
service enables certificate using systems to locate PKI repositories 
based on a domain name, identify the protocols that can be used to 
access the repository, and obtain addresses for the servers that host 
the repository service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pkixrep-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-pkixrep-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pkixrep-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:05:15 +0000

Folks,

First time I've read this one (mea culpa).

How'd you like to add "_XKMS" as another variant to this? Otherwise
the "_HTTP" option is somewhat ambiguous.

Cheers,
Stephen.