Subject: IETF Last Call: draft-zeilenga-ldap-x509-01.txt

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:36:11 -0400

Please review this document.

Russ

= = = = = = = =

To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Last Call: 'Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) schema
          definitions for X.509 Certificates' to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document:

- 'Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) schema definitions for X.509
    Certificates '
    <draft-zeilenga-ldap-x509-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-06-10.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-x509-01.txt