Subject: RFC for Certificate Store

From: "Ersin Gulacti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 17:33:33 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

On the PKIX page it is declared that on Jun 2005 Certificate Store is
approved as Informational RFC. Unfortunately I couldn't find any documents
related to this RFC. Is it going to be released soon? Or better can
someone post a copy of it? We plan to implement a certificate store and I
would prefer to read a related RFC before starting our design.

Thanks.

Ersin Gulacti

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 14:10:47 -0400

It is in the RFC Editor queue:

2005-08-23

draft-ietf-pkix-certstore-http-09.txt
EDIT
P. Gutmann
Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Operational Protocols:
Certificate Store Access via HTTP
Bytes: 52680
Working Group: Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509)

At 10:33 AM 10/2/2005, Ersin Gulacti wrote:

Hello,

On the PKIX page it is declared that on Jun 2005 Certificate Store
is

approved as Informational RFC. Unfortunately I couldn't find any
documents

someone post a copy of it? We plan to implement a certificate store and
I

Thanks.

Ersin Gulacti