Subject: Little question about CRL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:50:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Why a LCR contains two fields identical, a field signatureAlgorithm for
CertificatList and another field signature for TBSList

Knowing that "This field MUST contain the same algorithm to identify ace the
signature field in the sequence tbsCertList"

Thank you for your answers
Yannick Quenec'hdu

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:34:31 -0400

This same structure is used for the X.509 certificate itself.  One of the 
values is covered by the signature, and the other is not.

Russ

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:20:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I had understood that.
What I seek to understand it is the goal to have indicated the field
signature in the LCR.

Thanks
Yannick Quenec'hdu.