Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Certificate Management Messages over CMS
	Author(s)	: M. Myers, J. Schaad
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 75
	Date		: 2006-3-3
	
This document defines the base syntax for CMC, a Certificate
   Management protocol using CMS (Cryptographic Message Syntax).  This
   protocol addresses two immediate needs within the Internet PKI
   community:

   1.  The need for an interface to public key certification products
       and services based on CMS and PKCS #10 (Public Key Crytpography

   2.  The need in S/MIME (Secure MIME) for a certificate enrollment
       protocol for DSA-signed certificates with Diffie-Hellman public
       keys.

   CMC also requires the use of the transport document and the
   requirements usage document along with this document for a full
   definition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.