Subject: New PKIX Co-chair

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:20:25 -0500

Last week Tim Polk announced his desire to step down as PKIX 
co-chair.  He promises to continue making technical contributions to 
the PKIX WG, so we expect to see him on the list and at the meetings.

Many thanks to Tim for his contributions as PKIC co-chair.

Sam Hartman and I are pleased to announce that Stefan Santesson has 
agreed to replace Tim as PKIX co-chair.  Stefan has been contributing 
to the group for many years, and so he is fully up to speed.

Many thanks to Stefan for agreeing to take in this role.

Russ Housley
Security Area Director

---

From: "Stefan Santesson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:02:47 +0100

All,

It's a great honor for me to accept the position as PKIX co-chair as
this has been a group of major focus and interest for me for a long
time.

It will not be an easy task to replace Tim but I'm also grateful that he
will not totally disappear from the scene as I'm counting on some good
advice along the way from him.

I'm committed to do my absolute best to assist this group in its work.

Stefan Santesson
Program Manager, Standards Liaison
Windows Security

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
> On Behalf Of Russ Housley
> Sent: den 29 mars 2006 12:20
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: New PKIX Co-chair
> 
>