Subject: List invitation: OGSA-AuthN-BoF for grid services authentication issues

From: Alan Sill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:46:13 -0600

This is the last in a series of messages intended to announce a
requested Birds-of-a-Feather  session (BoF) at the Open Grid Forum
OGF-19 meeting for discussion of Open Grid Services Architecture
Authentication topics and activities.  The list and its associated
BoF are intended to carry out the steps for formation of an OGSA-
AuthN work group.  This message is being sent out widely to call your
attention to the existence of a mailing list specific to this purpose.

You may subscribe to the [email-masked] mailing list by
sending a message to me or to David Groep <[email-masked]> , or by
visiting the following page:

http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogsa-authn-bof

Your participation is appreciated.  This announcement will be sent to
several relevant lists and people to extend the invitation as broadly
as possible, but subsequent communication about the BoF will proceed
through the above list.  Subscription to the above list will be your
method to ensure involvement in this process.

Best,

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist
High Performance Computing Center
TTU

====================================================================
:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Admin 233, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: [email-masked]   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :
====================================================================

--
   ogsa-authz-wg mailing list
   [email-masked]
   http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/ogsa-authz-wg