Subject: minutes posted

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:20:20 -0400

Please review and provide comments and correctons.

Thanks,

Steve

---

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:43:29 -0400

Hello all,

just a small note about the SCEP proposal to be moved forward as an Informational
RFC. I know there are some reasons not to do that because of the policy of
not promoting works that overlap with the WG activity, but I think it would
be worth having a finalized rfc for SCEP. I have implemented a scep extension
for OpenSSL and I was always "worried" about which was the more updated
draft.

Anyhow, as the work has been done outside the WG and no contributions were
made when CMS was worked on, I am against of having it as a WG item (as, I
guess, almost everyone here..).

Later,
Max

-- 

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]            [email-masked]
                                                  [email-masked]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 397-3883
PKI/Trust - Office 063                        Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-9179
--o------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Santoni Adriano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:58:13 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to submit to your attention my draft below, which addresses
a very simple issue and proposes a very simple solution:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santoni-timestampeddata-00.txt

It's just a few pages, so you will not waste much time reading it.

I am also attaching to this message the very small presentation I
prepared for the July PKIX meeting (but failed to send it on time).

I would invite those of you who are dealing with digital time stamping
and time-stamped documents of any sort, to share your opinion about this
proposal. I would suggest that it became a new working item of the PKIX
group.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Adriano

---

From: "Julien Stern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:17:47 +0200

Adriano,

this proposal of a format to bind a document and a sequence of
timestamps is interesting, but should not it try to take advantage of
the recent RFC4998 ? Wouldn't we want to bind a document with a possibly
complex tree of timestamps such as those in RFC4998 ?

Regards,

--
Julien