Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Management over CMS (CMC): Transport Protocols
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad, M. Myers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-03-10

This document defines a number of transport mechanisms that are used
to move CMC (Certificate Management over CMS (Cryptographic Message
Syntax)) messages.  The transport mechanisms described in this
document are: HTTP, file, mail and TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.