Subject: RFC 5274 on Certificate Managmement Messages over CMS (CMC): Complience Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5274

        Title:      Certificate Managmement Messages over CMS 
                    (CMC): Complience Requirements 
        Author:     J. Schaad, M. Myers
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 27380
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-compl-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5274.txt

This document provides a set of compliance statements about the CMC
(Certificate Management over CMS) enrollment protocol.  The ASN.1
structures and the transport mechanisms for the CMC enrollment
protocol are covered in other documents.  This document provides the
information needed to make a compliant version of CMC.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:17:14 +0300

Well, at least the real RFC doesn't have the spelling mistakes.
s/Managmement/Management/
s/Complience/Compliance/

On Jun 12, 2008, at 2:43 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.
>