Subject: other certs extension

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:04:13 -0400

Given the responses to the straw poll (including that from my 
co-chair who was on vacation), I think we have enough interest to 
adopt this document as a WG item.  We'll discuss it more in Dublin at 
the end of the month.

Steve

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:18:49 +0100

Stephen Kent wrote:
> 
> Given the responses to the straw poll (including that from my co-chair 
> who was on vacation), I think we have enough interest to adopt this 
> document as a WG item.  We'll discuss it more in Dublin at the end of 
> the month.

Thanks Steve,

I just posted a -03 version [1] that adds the mention of 4043 and also
a security concern related to name constraints that you pointed out
off list. No doubt there's more to be done in both respects.

Since the cutoff for -00 drafts is past, I guess I should post a
draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-00 during/after the Dublin meeting
reflecting discussion (t)here:-)

Stephen.

[1] 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs-03.txt

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:15:42 -0400

>>adopt this document as a WG item.  We'll discuss it more in Dublin 
>>at the end of the month.
>
>Thanks Steve,
>
>[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs-03.txt

Sounds good to me.

Steve