Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Additional Algorithms and Identifiers for DSA and ECDSA
	Author(s)       : Q. Dang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-10-30

This document supplements RFC 3279. It specifies algorithm 
identifiers and ASN.1 encoding rules for the Digital 
Signature Algorithm (DSA) and Elliptic Curve Digital 
Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) digital signatures when using 
SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384 or SHA-512 as hashing algorithm. 
This specification applies to the Internet X.509 Public Key 
Infrastructure (PKI) when digital signatures are used to 
sign certificates and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).  

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", 
"SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", 
and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as 
described in [RFC 2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.