Subject: RE: draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-01.txt

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:50:46 -0400

I support this going forward on the standards
track.

Russ

From: [email-masked]
[
mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stephen
Kent

Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:24 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: draft-turner-caclearanceconstraints-01.txt

It appears to have been two months since there was any PKIX list
discussion of this document. In Dublin it was agreed that we would
conduct a straw poll on whether to adopt this as a WG item, but I failed
to do so prior to leaving for a week-long meeting in NZ and 3-week
vacation in KE.  My bad.

So, I'd like to initiate a 1-week straw poll starting 10/3.

Sean, the minutes indicated that you would tell me what status
you are seeking for the document, and I have no record of a message from
you on that topic, so please provide that vital piece of info to the list
before we start the poll.

Thanks,

Steve