Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-ta-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trust Anchor Format
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-ta-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-10-06

This document describes a structure for representing trust anchor
information.  A trust anchor is an authoritative entity represented
via a public key and associated data.  The public key is used to
verify digital signatures and the associated data is used to
constrain the types of information or actions for which the trust
anchor is authoritative.  The structures defined in this document are
intended to satisfy the format-related requirements defined in Trust
Anchor Management Requirements and for use within the context of the
Trust Anchor Management Protocol (TAMP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ta-format-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.