Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Internet Attribute Certificate Profile for Authorization: Update
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, S. Farrell, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
This document updates RFC 3281.  It incorporates verified errata.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.