Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Internet Attribute Certificate Profile for Authorization
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, S. Farrell, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-02.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2008-12-12
	
This specification defines a profile for the use of X.509 Attribute 
   Certificates in Internet Protocols.  Attribute certificates may be 
   used in a wide range of applications and environments covering a 
   broad spectrum of interoperability goals and a broader spectrum of 
   operational and assurance requirements.  The goal of this document is   to establish a common baseline for generic applications requiring 
   broad interoperability as well as limited special purpose 
   requirements.  The profile places emphasis on attribute certificate 
   support for Internet electronic mail, IPSec, and WWW security 
   applications.  This document obsoletes RFC 3281.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-3281update-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.