Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Elliptic Curve Cryptography Subject Public Key Information
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, K. Yiu, D. Brown, R. Housley, W. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-11.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-12-12
	
This document specifies the syntax and semantics for the Subject    Public Key Information field in certificates that support Elliptic    Curve Cryptography.  This document updates Sections 2.3.5 and 5, and    the ASN.1 module of Algorithms and Identifiers for the Internet X.509    Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List    (CRL) Profile, RFC 3279.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.