Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-prqp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PKI Resource Query Protocol (PRQP)
	Author(s)       : M. Pala
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-prqp-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2008-12-08

One of the most strategic problems still open in PKIX is locating
public data and services associated with a Certification Authority
(CA).  This issue impacts interoperability and usability in PKIX.

This draft describes the PKI Resource Query Protocol (PRQP), its
design, definition, and its impact in already deployed PKIX
protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-prqp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:24:10 -0500

Hi all,

I just published the new version of the draft. The main difference is the DHCP
section where we now have the definition for DHCPv4 *and* DHCPv6 options. I am
waiting on the input from the DHC WG.

Please let me know if any of you have further comments on this version of the
I-D.

Cheers,
Max

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
[...]