Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Additional Algorithms and Identifiers for DSA and ECDSA
	Author(s)       : Q. Dang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document supplements RFC 3279. It specifies 

 algorithm identifiers and ASN.1 encoding rules for 

 the Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA) and Elliptic 

 Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) digital 

 signatures when using SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384 or 

 SHA-512 as hashing algorithm. This specification 

 applies to the Internet X.509 Public Key  

 Infrastructure (PKI) when digital signatures are 

 used to sign certificates and certificate 

 revocation lists (CRLs).  

 The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", 

 "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", 

 "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 

 document are to be interpreted as described in 

 [RFC 2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.