Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-authorityclearanceconstraints-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Clearance Attribute and Authority Clearance Constraints 
Certificate Extension
	Author(s)	: S. Chokhani, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-authorityclearanceconstraints-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-3-4
	
This document defines the syntax and semantics for the Clearance 
   attribute and the Authority Clearance Constraints extension in X.509 
   certificates.  The Clearance attribute is used to indicate the 
   clearance held by the subject.  The Clearance attribute may appear in 
   the subject directory attributes extension of a public key 
   certificate or in the attributes field of an attribute certificate.  
   The Authority Clearance Constraints certificate extension values in a 
   Trust Anchor (TA), CA public key certificates, and an Attribute 
   Authority (AA) public key certificate in a public key certification 
   path constrain the effective Clearance of the subject.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-authorityclearanceconstraints-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.