Subject: [pkix] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC3779 (1887)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC3779,
"X.509 Extensions for IP Addresses and AS Identifiers".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=3779&eid=1887

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Charles Bobo <[email-masked]>

Section: References

Original Text
-------------
   [RFC3513]   Hinden, R. and S. Deering, "Internet Protocol Version 6
               (IPv6) Addressing Architecture", RFC 3513, April 2003.

   [RFC3281]   Farrell, S. and R. Housley, "An Internet Attribute
               Certificate Profile for Authorization", RFC 3281, April
               2002.

   [S-BGP]     S. Kent, C. Lynn, and K. Seo, "Secure Border Gateway
               Protocol (S-BGP)," IEEE JSAC Special Issue on Network
               Security, April 2000.

Corrected Text
--------------
   [RFC3281]   Farrell, S. and R. Housley, "An Internet Attribute
               Certificate Profile for Authorization", RFC 3281, April
               2002.

   [RFC3513]   Hinden, R. and S. Deering, "Internet Protocol Version 6
               (IPv6) Addressing Architecture", RFC 3513, April 2003.

   [RFC4291]   R. Hinden, S. Deering, "IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture",
               RFC 4291, February 2006

   [S-BGP]     S. Kent, C. Lynn, and K. Seo, "Secure Border Gateway
               Protocol (S-BGP)," IEEE JSAC Special Issue on Network
               Security, April 2000.

Notes
-----
Section is "Informational References" but this doesn't fit in the Section field above.
References were out of alphabetical order -- RFC3281 should come before RFC3513.
Added reference RFC4291

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC3779 (draft-ietf-pkix-x509-ipaddr-as-extn-03)
--------------------------------------
Title               : X.509 Extensions for IP Addresses and AS Identifiers
Publication Date    : June 2004
Author(s)           : C. Lynn, S. Kent, K. Seo
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509)
Area                : Security
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG