Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3161-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ESSCertIDv2 update for RFC 3161
	Author(s)       : S. Santesson, N. Pope
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3161-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-09-16

This document updates RFC 3161 [RFC3161]. It allows the use of
ESSCertIDv2 defined in RFC 5035 [ESSV2] to specify the hash of a
signer certificate when the hash is calculated with a function other
than SHA-1 [SHA1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc3161-update-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.