Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure - Certificate Image
	Author(s)       : S. Santesson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-24

This document specifies a method to bind a visual representation of a
certificate in the form of a certificate image to a [RFC5280] public
key certificate by defining a new otherLogos image type according to
[RFC3709].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:21:47 -0700

I missed seeing an ASN.1 module in the document covering the new ASN.1
defined by the document.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:45 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-07.txt
>

---

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:00:31 -0700

I will add the small ASN.1 module as soon as I have the module OID.

/Stefan

On 10-03-24 1:21 PM, "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> pkix mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pkix