Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Updates
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-03-25

This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax for CMC, a
Certificate Management protocol using the Cryptographic Message
Syntax (CMS).  This document updates RFC 5272 and RFC 5274.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:40:48 -0700

This document is setup to pick up the changes needed to CMC needed to match
some suite B issues that have been raised for profiling the document.  The
first of these documents is
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-00
.txt.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:30 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-00.txt
> 
> Certificate Management protocol using the Cryptographic Message Syntax
> (CMS).  This document updates RFC 5272 and RFC 5274.
>