Subject: [pkix] RFC 5877 on The application/pkix-attr-cert Media Type for Attribute Certificates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 17:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5877

        Title:      The application/pkix-attr-cert Media Type for 
                    Attribute Certificates 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6692
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pkix-attr-cert-mime-type-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5877.txt

This document specifies a MIME media type used to carry a single
attribute certificate as defined in RFC 5755.  This document is 
not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is published 
for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC