Subject: [pkix] PRQP I-D: Status and Next Actions

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:27:19 +0200

Hi all,

Unfortunately it seems I will not be able to come to the IETF Meetings for
a while (since they are all outside US 'till Nov 2012!!!). So I decided to
write a small status update for the PRQP I-D.

I-D Status:
===========

First of all: I am still waiting on the IANA assignment for the DHCP and
DHCPv6 options - can someone try to speedup the process ??? Tim has not
been very responsive on the matter..

I plan on adding the options for IPv6 service discovery to enable the
dynamic discovery of locally configured RQA.

Deployment:
===========

We have deployed PRQP for the CAs participating to the TACAR project
(http://www.tacar.org). In particular, CA managers are able to change
their configuration and announce/remove their CA services via a web
interface.

The LibPKI library/tools (e.g., pki-query) provide an easy API and
command line to support PRQP (http://www.openca.org/projects/libpki).

Please let me know,
Max

-- 

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                   [email-masked]
                                                  [email-masked]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-8734
--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
							   -- Isaac Asimov