Subject: [pkix] Fwd: [certid] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:24:21 -0600

In case your eyes glazed over at the long threads about this I-D, here
is the resulting I-D and diff from the version that went through IETF
Last Call...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [certid] Fwd: I-D
Action:draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10.txt
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:36:05 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
To: IETF cert-based identity <[email-masked]>

Finally! The diff is here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10.txt
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Representation and Verification of Domain-Based
Application Service Identity within Internet Public Key Infrastructure
Using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates in the Context of Transport Layer
Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, J. Hodges
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2010-10-20

Many application technologies enable a secure connection between two
entities by means of Internet Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509
(PKIX) certificates in the context of Transport Layer Security (TLS).
This document specifies best current practices for representing and
verifying the identity of application services in such interactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.