Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 00:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : S/MIME Capabilities for Public Key Definitions
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-12-12

This document defines a set of S/MIME Capability types for ASN.1
encoding for the current set of public keys define in the PKIX
working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.