Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:33:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Online Certificate Status Protocol Algorithm Agility
	Author(s)       : Stefan Santesson
                          Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-11.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-06-02

   The Online Certificate Status Protocol (OSCP) [RFC2560] requires
   server responses to be signed but does not specify a mechanism for
   selecting the signature algorithm to be used. This may lead to
   avoidable interoperability failures in contexts where multiple
   signature algorithms are in use. This document specifies rules for
   server signature algorithm selection and an extension that allows a
   client to advise a server that specific signature algorithms are
   supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-11.txt