Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 19:34:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Updates to the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
	Author(s)       : Peter E. Yee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications-10.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5280, the Internet X.509 Public Key
   Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL)
   Profile.  This document changes the set of acceptable encoding
   methods for the explicitText field of the user notice policy
   qualifier and clarifies the rules for converting internationalized
   domain name labels to ASCII.  This document also provides some
   clarifications on the use of self-signed certificates, trust anchors,
   and some updated security considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5280-clarifications-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:29:24 -0400

So that nobody is surprised:

I've placed this draft on the 10/25 IESG telechat.  The -08 version and 
the -10 version are technically identical.  -08 went through IETF LC so 
I'm not planning on issuing another IETF LC for -10.

spt

On 10/14/12 10:34 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pkix mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pkix
>