Subject: [pkix] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-05.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 08:51:14 -0500

Some might be interested in this draft.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-05.txt
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:40:11 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Diffie-Hellman Proof-of-Possession Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
                           Hemma Prafullchandra
	Filename        : draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-12-28

Abstract:
    This document describes two methods for producing an integrity check
    value from a Diffie-Hellman key pair and one method for producing an
    integrity check value from an Elliptic Curve key pair.  This behavior
    is needed for such operations as creating the signature of a PKCS #10
    certification request.  These algorithms are designed to provide a
    proof-of-possession rather than general purpose signing.

    This document obsoletes RFC 2875.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt