Subject: [pkix] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:06:29 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status Protocol - OCSP
    Author(s)     : S. Santesson, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis
    Pages         : 43 
    Date          : Jan. 31, 2013 
    
   This document specifies a protocol useful in determining the current
   status of a digital certificate without requiring CRLs. Additional
   mechanisms addressing PKIX operational requirements are specified in
   separate documents. This document obsoletes RFC 2560 and RFC 6277,
   and updates RFC 5912.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.