Subject: [pkix] [OPS-DIR] review comments for draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge

From: Rick Casarez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 10:22:59 -0500

Hello,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational
aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call
may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and
WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call
comments.

My overall view of the document is 'Ready with nits' for publication.

Editorial:

Section 1 - 1st paragraph / Section 3.1 OTP
There are no RFC references for OTP in these sections even though you had
them for other sections. They are listed in Section 5 though. I recommend
adding the same references in Section 5 to the two sections mentioning OTP
(1/3.1).

-------------------
Cheers, Rick