Subject: [pkng] idtrust

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:48:52 +0100

We talked about having f2f at the next IDTrust. Neal McBurnett asked me
to extend an invitation to us to give some form of presentation/paper or
panel session.

Any ideas?

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:32:36 +0000

> to extend an invitation to us to give some form of presentation/paper or

I would think a panel session would be more appropriate given
that the RG is unlikely to have something to present as even
a work-in-progress. Something along the lines of "What'd you
like to get from, or offer to, PKNG?" Whoever'd be presenting
on "behalf" of the RG could start from the list of ideas
thrown at the list recently. I would imagine that a panel
with at least one person who's totally skeptical of the entire
RG effort might be lively, and it should be possible to find
such a skeptic:-)

If, in addition, someone has the time to generate a PKNG-like
proposal of their own then that'd be good to include, but
I'm not sure that anyone has such a beast in a worked-out
form.

S.

> 	Cheers Leif
_______________________________________________
pkng mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/pkng