Subject: [pkng] ok to summarize our discussions so far?

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:46:11 +0100

I've been asked to give a presentation about pkng at the Terena tf-emc2 
"Middleware Choir" in Wienna. 
http://www.terena.org/activities/tf-emc2/meetings/15/.

This isn't a very visible meeting but I'd still like to ask if anyone
feels strongly about somebody (me) giving a summary of the discussions
so far.

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:02:28 +0000

On 25 Jan 2010, at 08:46, Leif Johansson <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> I've been asked to give a presentation about pkng at the Terena tf- 
> emc2 "Middleware Choir" in Wienna. http://www.terena.org/activities/tf-emc2/meetings/15/ 
> .
>

Be interesting to get some feedback, so no problem for me anyway. I'd  
be interested in seeing your slides sometime as well,
Cheers,
S.

>
>    Cheers Leif
> _______________________________________________
> pkng mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/pkng

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:11:25 -0700

> feels strongly about somebody (me) giving a summary of the discussions

I don't know how much discussion there is to summarize. :) But I'd be
curious to hear your perspective and see your slides.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:58:58 +0100

> curious to hear your perspective and see your slides.

I was thinking about making some slides based on everyones wishlists
actually. There is some interesting stuff there.

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:25:01 -0700

> actually. There is some interesting stuff there.

That sounds helpful, and might help us restart the conversation.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:15:31 -0500

Yep,

I think it is a good idea to have some slides about the discussion
so far. Also, I am working at an idea that could be useful to restart a
discussion. Basically it is about a Public Key System infrastructure
for the Internet - it is still a proposal, but it could be an interesting
proposal to discuss.

I will try to send something on the list in the next week.

Cheers,
Max

-- 

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                   [email-masked]
                                                  [email-masked]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-8734
--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
							   -- Isaac Asimov

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:51:46 -0900

> That sounds helpful, and might help us restart the conversation.

I was thinking the same thing.  I'd love to see them
when Leif feels comfortable releasing them.

Melinda