Subject: [PMOL] SIP Metrics draft: Timers wording

From: "Daryl Malas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:04:35 -0600

Hello all,

Thank you for the extensive feedback at the IETF conference in Philly
regarding the SIP Performance Metrics draft.  During the session, there
were volunteers to provide me some verbiage for the draft regarding the
variability of timers relative to the draft.  For those who volunteered,
please send me your suggested wording, and I will include it in my next
revision of the draft.

Thank you,

Daryl

---------------------
Daryl Malas
CableLabs
[email-masked]
tel:+1-303-661-3302

_______________________________________________
PMOL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmol