Subject: [PMOL] Call for Comments: Adoption of Framework I-D as a WG draft

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:45:30 -0400

PMOL Working Group,

Our meeting minutes state:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/pmol.html

3. Metrics Framework Draft            (Alan)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-02.txt
...
About 8 people had read the draft, and there was even stronger
support (12 people) to take-up this draft as a working group item
(to be ratified on the pmol list).
...

So, if you have read the draft, please indicate your opinion
whether or not it should become a Working Group draft
(and please provide any comments that occurred to you while reading).

The comment period will close on April 22, 2008.

Note that Alan already has some plans to revise the draft,
as outlined in his presentation to the working group:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/slides/pmol-2.ppt
and the working group has suggested other changes, see the minutes.

regards,
Al
pmol co-chair

_______________________________________________
PMOL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmol

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:25:27 -0400

Reminder, last day to comment: