Subject: [PMOL] IPPM Rechartering BOF

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:05:13 +0200

The following BOF is proposed for the Dublin IETF meeting. 

IPPM Rechartering BOF 
Status: will be approved 
Responsible AD: Lars Eggert 
Description: IPPM is nearing the end of its chartered work, and is
discussing to recharter. Because several of the proposed new work items
go significantly beyond its current scope (passive measurements, SLA
validation), I'm encouraging them to discuss these in a BOF rather than
just within the WG. 
Discussions: [email-masked] 

If the PMOL folks have any comments or questions please let me know in
the next day or so. The IAB and IESG telechat that will discuss the BOF
proposals is scheduled for tomorrow. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
_______________________________________________
PMOL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmol