Subject: [PMOL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Performance Metrics for Other Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics
	Author(s)       : D. Malas, A. Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2009-09-09

This document defines a set of metrics and their usage to evaluate
the performance of end-to-end Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based
services in both production and testing environments.  The purpose of
this document is to combine a standard set of common metrics,
allowing interoperable performance measurements, easing the
comparison of industry implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.