Subject: [PMOL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Performance Metrics for Other Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Telephony SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics
	Author(s)       : D. Malas, A. Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-07-30

This document defines a set of metrics and their usage to evaluate
the performance of end-to-end Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for
telephony services in both production and testing environments.  The
purpose of this document is to combine a standard set of common
metrics, allowing interoperable performance measurements, easing the
comparison of industry implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.