Subject: [pmtud] No pmtud meeting planned for IETF-66, Montreal

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:13:07 -0400

A WGLC-ready draft of the new pmtud method document is
anticipated the week of June 5.

Our AD has suggested that we do not wait for any potential
MIB solution to be developed before sending the method document
on, so we will last-call the document as soon as the latest
revision is complete (unless we hear any strenuous objections).

The earliest a potential MIB draft would come out is after IETF66.
(And, we'd welcome others that are interested in this topic to
comment/supply text/supply ideas).

Therefore, there we do not plan to have a pmtud meeting at
IETF66.

Does anyone have any reason why we should hold a meeting?

Thanks,

--Matt Z & Matt M

_______________________________________________
pmtud mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud