Subject: Agenda for Policy Framework Meetings Next Week

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:59:33 -0500

Greetings, 

We just sent in the following agenda for our meeting sessions next week.
It was due today.  Sorry if we did not confirm with all of you beforehand,
but these agenda items did come from multiple sources, including the action
items that came out of the interim meeting we had last month.  Please
contact me if any of you who are on the agenda are unable or unwilling to
present in the slot that is assigned to you, or are unhappy with the way I
titled it, or with the time you got, or whatever.  I can always send out a
revision to the list.  

Thanks!  

John and Ed

FIRST SESSION:  Thursday, 3/18, 0900 - 1130am
----------------------------------------------

-Objectives/Agenda Bash - 15 min. (Ed)

-Summary of Schema (what is agreed on) - 15 min. (Bob Moore)

-Directory Containment proposal - 15 min. (Lee Rafalow)

-Simple Policy Rule Condition and Action - 15 min. (Raju Rajan)
   
-Policy Validity Period - 15 min. (Silvano Gai)

-Policy Execution Engine - 20 min. (David Black)

-Role Objects vs. Role Names - (Silvano and Andrea, 15 min. each)

-Other misc. issues unresolved from Interim Meeting - 10 min. (Ed)

-Schema last call schedule, after Minneapolis - 5 min. (Ed)

SECOND SESSION: Thursday, 3/18, 3:30 - 5:30pm
---------------------------------------------

-Architecture Intro./Level Set - 10 min. (John Strassner)

-QOS Policy Framework Architecture - 40 min.  (Silvano, others) 

-Policy Framework Architecture - 30 min. (Moore, others)

-Policy Execution Point - 5 min. (McGinnis)

-Policy Architecture - 10 min. (Blight)

Wrap-up, consensus procedure on convergence - 20 min. (Strassner)