Subject: Policy Frameworks Meeting Next Week

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:12:23 -0500

Greetings, 

John and I are working out an agenda for Monday and Tuesday.  I'll post it
as soon as I can.  Meanwhile, some logistics:  

If you are staying at the Doubletree Hotel, where we are holding the
meeting, when you check-in please mention that you are there for the "IETF"
meeting.  That way we get credit for your staying there, which reduces our
cost for the conference room, which IBM is paying for.  Thanks!  

Regarding times of the meeting, the current plan is:

Coffee and bagels/fruit, etc. will be available at 8:00am Monday.  
The meeting will start at 9am on Monday and go until 5pm.  We have a lunch
break arranged for 12 noon with lunch provided.  

Coffee, etc will be available at 8:00am Tuesday.  We will start the meeting
at approx. 8:30am and go to noon.  

Regards, 

Ed Ellesson
Sr. Engineer, TCP/IP Technology Management
IBM Networking Software Products
Research Triangle Park, NC 
[email-masked]
919-254-4115