Subject: A reformatted version of the policy core schema I-D is available

From: "John Strassner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:26:30 -0800

using anonymous FTP from:

ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/kzm/pub/policy/draft-ietf-policy-core-schem
a-01.txt

This one should have the formatting problems fixed (thanks Glenn and
Keith) and should also print properly.

I would like to know what the group's feeling is about publishing I-Ds
to the list (please feel free to reply to me if you don't want to clog
the list). Lots of other groups do this, and the reason I did was
because the interim meeting is so close, and the Editor is backlogged.
However, since some of you objected, Keith was kind enough to make a
public FTP site available (I didn't have access to one).

regards,
John

---

From: "John Strassner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:37:01 -0800

Sigh...seems like the mailer "helped" the publishing process by
converting "=" into "=3D (8 instances on page 17, 3 instances on page
29). My sincere apologies. Please check in around noon PST when the
FTP owner is in to get a copy with this removed if you like.

regards,
John
-----Original Message-----
From: John Strassner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999 10:30 PM
Subject: A reformatted version of the policy core schema I-D is
available