Subject: Logistics for Interim Policy WG Meeting

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:24:02 -0400

Hello, 

Attached is a map for how to get to the hotel where the interim meeting is
going to be held.  Hugh Mahon, at HP, our host for this meeting, also
provided the following information:  

************************

The hotel is the Fort Collins Marriott on Horsetooth Road. Local phone
number is 970 226-5200, Marriott's toll free number is 800 228-9290.  There
are rooms available.  

We do have a group rate of $105 per night.  People who want to get this
rate should ask for the HP-IETF group rate. 
 
************************

The hotel would like to know about how many rooms it should reserve for the
meeting. Those of you who have not already done so, please notify me by
replying to this note, that you are planning to come to the meeting.  

Regards, 

Ed Ellesson
Sr. Engineer, TCP/IP Technology Management
IBM Networking Software Products
Research Triangle Park, NC 
[email-masked]
919-254-4115