Subject: Re: FYI

From: "Robert (Bob) J. Aiken" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 07:05:55 -0400

Given the interaction between policy wrt security , Diffserv and others should't
the group also include security folks?

bob

At 12:28 AM 8/23/99 DST, Bert Wijnen wrote:
>The ADs responsible for Then Policy FW WG, RAP and DIFFSERV have decided
>to have a meeting with the ADs of these WGs, The WG chairs and a
>few "experts" from each WG. In addition we have invited a
>few SNMP/MIB Experts to participate.
>
>We will be discussing how the Information Model, the Core Schema,
>The LDAP Schema, The PIBs, The MIBs and COPS and/or SNMP
>protocolcols will all work together.
>
>We will report the recommendations we hope to come up with to these
>3 mailing lists so that each WG can take them as input to their tasks.
>
>If you have any input I'd like to encourage you to send it to
>the mailing list, so we can use it when we get together.
>
>Thanks, Bert Wijnen - co-Ad for Operations and Management
>
>

CISCO SYSTEMS  Bob Aiken, Internet Business Strategist
  :     :      Advanced Internet Initiatives Division, Office of CTO 
.:|:...:|:..  6519 Debold Rd., Sabillasville, Md. 21780,USA  
1-301-271-2919(v),1-800-365-4578(pager), [email-masked]
"Nec Temere, nec Timide" ( "Neither rashly or timidly")