Subject: FYI

From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 99 05:39:13 DST

Ref:  Your note of Mon, 23 Aug 1999 07:05:55 -0400

Subject: Re:   FYI

Bob wrote/asked w.r.t. diffserv/policy/rap meeting
> Given the interaction between policy wrt security , Diffserv and others should't
> the group also include security folks?
>
The reason we're getting these 3 WGs together is because they
have items in their charters that together will make up the
complete work for QoS. So it is to make sure QoS policy
work will be done properly and such that all pieces fit together
as one solution. So they/we have immediate need to get this
on the table.

Also, the group is already bigger than I like, so I would prefer to
not get the IPSP people involved in this thing right now.
Of course they can provide input on the above 3 mailing lists
and they can also see the results/recomendations that will
come out of the meeting.

Bert