Subject: New Visio's of Policy Informational Model

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 16:36:39 -0400

Dear Policy Enthusiasts:

The following links will lead you to pdf files of two updated versions of
the policy information model, in pictorial form:

ftp://ftp.networking.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/Visio-CIM_Policy_ietf45.pdf

ftp://ftp.networking.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/Visio-CIM_Policy_ietf45_plus.pdf

If you are a DMTF member, you can also access
them at the following URL's, as Visio diagrams.  (The above pdf files
started out as Visio diagrams, and were converted into pdf files for
those who don't have the Visio application.)

http://www.dmtf.org/members/tdc/wg-service/CIM_Policy_ietf45.vsd

http://www.dmtf.org/members/tdc/wg-service/CIM_Policy_ietf45_plus.vsd

The DMTF SLA working group will be discussing these models at its next
face-to-face meeting.  Any conclusions regarding the DMTF version of this
model will be cross-posted on the IETF policy mailing list for discussion
there.  Our objective is to keep the DMTF and IETF versions of the info
model in synch, as much as possible.

Let me know if anybody has any trouble accessing these docs.

Regards,

Ed Ellesson

Sr. Engineer, TCP/IP Technology Management

IBM Networking Software Products

Research Triangle Park, NC

[email-masked]

919-254-4115