Subject: resend, used wrong address

From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 99 23:39:10 DST

Bert

-------------------- following is a copy --------------------
Date: Monday 27 September 1999, 22:49:01 +0200 (DST)
From: Bert Wijnen                                    WIJNEN   at vnet.ibm.com
Reply-to: wijnen at vnet.ibm.com
To:   Brian Sandberg                                 bsandberg at viridien.com
      POLICY   at RTP
      rap      at iphighway.com
      diffserv at external.cisco.com

Re:   FYI - Summary of "interim cross-wg meeting"
Ref:  Your note of Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:56:39 -0400

Subject: Re:   FYI - Summary of "interim cross-wg meeting"

Brian writes/asks:
> Shouldn't requirements and use cases include contributions
> or comments from the user/development community.
>
Sure, and I would like to urge you all (once more) to contribute
as much as you can via the appropriate mailing list, namely the
Policy Frwamework WG mailing list as posted in my previous email.
This is not new, the Policy Framework WG has posted various times
already that they need to document use cases, and the WG chairs
have already asked several times for contributions. I know for
sure that Hugh is eager to see your input.

Thanks, Bert