Subject: New Policy Core Schema draft available on the AIW ftp site

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:28:11 -0500

I've completed updating the LDAP Core Policy Schema draft, to get
it back in sync with the -02 version of the Core Information Model.
It's available in the usual place, on the AIW's ftp site.  I'll
also post it to the Internet-Drafts repository when that opens
back up next week, but I suspect our WG sessions will be over
before it actually shows up there.

I'd like to use this -06 version of the LDAP Core Policy Schema as
the basis for our discussions next week.  However, if you have
comments on the -05 version, I'm sure we can cope.

Here's the URL:

ftp://networking.raleigh.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-06.txt

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
IBM Networking Software
+1-919-254-4436
[email-masked]