Subject: Re: Working list of PCIMe-02 issues for London

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:56:20 +1000

Robert,

Are the following points worth adding to the discussion?

1. formalisation of an execution Context for a RBE,
2. failures v/s exceptions while executing actions.

TIA + cheers;
rsn
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Raif S. Naffah
Forge Research Pty. Limited < http://www.forge.com.au >
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender immediately.  Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of another (including
a Body Corporate).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Robert Moore" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
30/07/01 23:10
Please respond to "Robert Moore"

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Working list of PCIMe-02 issues for London

[edited]

I've looked back through the mailing list, and here's
my expanded list of PCIMe-02 issues for us to discuss
in London....

 - Issues related to IPHeaderFilter
 - The "Do Until Failure" ExecutionStrategy
 - Questions related to PolicyExplicitVariables
 - Issues related to compounding PolicyConditions
 - Evaluation and execution order
 - Criticality of extended conditions and actions
 - Criteria for compliance to PCIMe