Subject: Welcome To "Policy"!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:16:32 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

********** Note Well

All statements of a technical or standards-related nature addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026,
which grants certain licenses and rights in such statements to the
IETF and its participants. This includes verbal statements in
meetings, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, to

     -the IETF plenary session,
     -any IETF working group or portion thereof,
     -the IESG or any member thereof,
     -the IAB or any member thereof,
     -any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
     any working group or design team list, or any other list
     functioning under IETF auspices,
     -or as an Internet-Drafts submission.

The above excludes personal communications not intended to be shared
with any IETF working group, the IESG, the IAB,or any subset thereof.
*********

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/policy/[email-masked]

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your ietf.org mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.