Subject: [Policy] Working Group Last Call for QDDIM

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:35:15 -0500

Working group last call is hereby announced for the document titled
"Information Model for Describing Network Device QoS Datapath Mechanisms",
which is in the I-D repository at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model-
07.txt

This revision reflects all known issues and comments discussed in
face-to-face working group meetings and on the working group mailing list.  

This note commences a two week working group last call, intended to bring
forth any last, remaining issues.  Please post comments to the list.  After
any such issues are resolved according to working group consensus, the plan
is to submit this document to the IESG for approval as a proposed standard.

This working group last call ends at COB on Friday, April 5, 2002.    

Thanks, 

Ed Ellesson, with Joel Halpern
Chairs, Policy Framework WG

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy