Subject: [Policy] POLICY 2002 - 2nd Call for Participation [ietf]

From: Morris Sloman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 13:00:24 +0100

(Please accept our apologies if you receive duplicates of this message)
(Please forward this Call to interested colleagues and groups)

POLICY 2002 - Call for Participation

IEEE 3rd International Workshop on Policies
for Distributed Systems and Networks

5-7 June, 2002

Hosted by the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, USA

URL: http://www.policy-workshop.org/2002/

Policy-based systems continue to be the subject of a wide range of
activities in universities, standardisation bodies and within industry.
They have a wide spectrum of applicability ranging from systems management,
to quality of service adaptation, to security and enterprise modelling.

POLICY 2002 is the 3rd in a highly successful series of workshops, which
since 1999 has brought together leading researchers and industry experts to
discuss problems, solutions and experiences in developing policy-based
systems. The Workshop programme includes 17 full papers and 13 position
papers selected from 67 submissions; as well as invited talks, a panel and
two Birds of a Feather sessions.

This year POLICY 2002 is co-located with SACMAT 2002 (3-4 June 2002)

Important Registration Information
----------------------------------

Due to increased security requirements participants must register in
advance (on-site registrations will not be allowed). The deadlines are:

Early Registration: ** 15 May 2002 **
Late Registration: 30 May 2002

For Program Details and registration see
http://www.policy-workshop.org/2002/

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy