Subject: [port-srv-reg] XML source

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:02:21 +0200

Hi,

does anyone have the -01 draft in XML? I had a brain freeze and  
removed my local copy.

(I know the latest version is -02; I was going to merge Joe's changes  
into XML again.)

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:13:00 +0200

Hi,

I just realized that we were actually maintaining this via subversion,  
so I restored the XML from there.

I merged in Joe's changes plus some very minor other edits to produce  
a starting point for -02.

You can download or "svn checkout" the XML from https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/area/tsv/draft-cotton-tsvwg-iana-ports

Lars