Subject: Re: [port-srv-reg] -02 draft candidate

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:51:30 -0700

On 11 Aug, 2009, at 00:41, Lars Eggert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll submit this version for now - we can always make more changes  
> for -03, but I believe it's important to update the public version  
> of the doc.
>
> Lars

I finally found time to read this. It's pretty good.

I have a few contributions to make. Rather than sending a long  
tedious email describing my proposed changes, does anyone object if I  
just check out the XML source from svn and edit it directly?  
Naturally I'll email an explanation of any non-typographical changes  
for discussion.

Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
* Wizard Without Portfolio, Apple Inc.
* Internet Architecture Board
* www.stuartcheshire.org