Subject: [port-srv-reg] Who is doing the presenations in APParea and TSVWG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:58:49 +0100

Hi,

We now have 20 minutes (including discussion) for socializing our
proposal in APParea meeting. My question who is willing to do the
presentation?

I have FECframe in the Monday morning slot so I would prefer that
someone else took care of this presentation.

Then we have on Thursday the TSVWG session. Here we only got 10 minutes.
I would also here prefer that someone else presents as I will be the
chair of this slot.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:27:32 -0700

I'm open Mon AM and can present if useful. I'll also be at TSVWG.

Joe

Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Port-srv-reg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/port-srv-reg

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:33:36 -0700

Thank you Joe!

Michelle

On 10/29/09 7:27 AM, "Joe Touch" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Joe