Subject: [port-srv-reg] Presenting draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports in APParea?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:45:58 +0200

Hi Alexey,

Should we presentation of this document to APP area? We will definitely
have an update for this meeting. We would appreciate feedback from the
APP area on the proposed rules both for service name and ports.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:53:21 -0700

> IETF Transport Area Director

I think so, since it still seems unexpectedly contentious.

Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
* Wizard Without Portfolio, Apple Inc.
* Internet Architecture Board
* www.stuartcheshire.org

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:42:54 +0000

> I think so, since it still seems unexpectedly contentious.

I agree.

Magnus - sorry I've missed the original message.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:43:25 +0000

> Magnus - sorry I've missed the original message.

Forgot to ask - how much time do you think you need?

-- 
IETF Application Area Director, <http://www.ietf.org/IESGmems.html>
Internet Messaging Team Lead, <http://www.isode.com>
JID: same as my email address

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:03:49 +0100

> Forgot to ask - how much time do you think you need?

I would say 10 min to summarize the proposal, and then some time for
discussion. I would expect some feedback from the people.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund