Subject: [port-srv-reg] Lunch meeting in Hiroshima???

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:27:46 -0700

Do we need to have a lunch meeting in Hiroshima?

If so, how does Tuesday or Thursday for lunch look for everyone?

Michelle

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:35:16 +0300

> Do we need to have a lunch meeting in Hiroshima?

Yes. If possible, also with Olafur.

> If so, how does Tuesday or Thursday for lunch look for everyone?

Both still work. Note that we're moving TSVWG to Thursday 1510-1610 to  
avoid a scheduling conflict, so either lunch lets us chat before the  
WG meets.

Lars

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:50:45 +0300

Tuesday doesn't work anymore. (ISOC panel.)

On 2009-10-16, at 9:35, Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo) wrote:

> Lars<smime.p7s><ATT00001..txt>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:09:06 +0200

Thursday works for me.

Magnus

Michelle Cotton skrev:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Port-srv-reg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/port-srv-reg

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:33:14 -0700

Ok..thursday then.
Olafur will join us if he goes to the IETF meeting.

Michelle

On 10/16/09 2:09 AM, "Magnus Westerlund" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thursday works for me.

Magnus

--

Magnus Westerlund