Subject: [port-srv-reg] Slides for TSVWG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:33:56 +0900

Hi,

We still need to have slides for TSVWG and as neither chair are here and
need to upload them we should produce them ASAP.

As I am chairing in TSVWG are it Joe that will present also here. We
only have 10 min including discussion so these slides need to be focused
on the general issue.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:54:13 -0800

Attached.

Mostly a subset of what was presented at app area. Added details of
what's changed since the last time we told TSVWG about it.

Joe

Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Port-srv-reg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/port-srv-reg

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:44:37 +0900

Hi Joe,

I think this is way to many slides. I think 4-5 is the maximum we will
have time for.

I personally think the main issue that we want to bring up and discuss
is the single registry with data from all, vs what Gudmundsson suggests.
I think we want to try to establish WG consensus on that point to stop
the discussion.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:52:29 -0800

The other slides are to jump through to remind people what the doc is. I
don't intend on spending more than a few seconds on each. The core is
the syntax and table unification.

Joe

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:24:36 +0900

Ok,

I will send the to james.

/Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund